Former student Crystal C. from Haverhill endorsed ABC Real Estate Training on Yelp: "Great experience!!! No pressure go at your own pace very reasonable affordable pricing! Very helpful great staff! One of the highest Rating passing exam schools in Massachusetts!!!! And will continue to help you along the way to success!!!"
Review left by Matt Harris
5 Star review 2-22-22
I had a fantastic experience at ABC while taking their real estate training course. Andy made the material easy to understand and a lot of fun to learn. His lectures combined invaluable information, insider tips, and plenty of hysterical stories. Those hours in his classroom flew by and the information I learned I now use everyday. I couldn't recommend more.
Get Your MA Real Estate Salesperson or Brokers License NOW! $350
1. Massachusetts requires the student to complete 40 hours of training
2. The student can complete the training course as quickly as they would like. Some of our students complete the course and earn the license in less than one month, while others take the slow road and complete the course within six months.
3.The course comes complete with all of the necessary REAL training textbooks, handout materials and well over 1000 study practice tests. We believe real books are much better than Electronic books.
4. Upon completing the course the student will receive a diploma and certificate making them eligible to take the real estate salesperson or brokers exam.
5. If the student should fail the exam, they will be allowed to retake any part of or the entire course at no additional cost.
6. Upon passing the state real estate salesperson or broker’s exam the student will be licensed and legally authorized to work in the real estate business as a salesperson or broker throughout Massachusetts.
7. Real Estate is a huge multi-billion-dollar business and having a real estate license allows you to be part of that.
8. Student taking the BROKERS course must be a licensed real estate salesperson for at least three years and have worked at least 25 hours per week throughout that year before being eligible to receive your broker’s license.
Massachusetts Real Estate
and BROKER ON-LINE COURSES
1. Both courses are online and can be taken in the comfort of your own home. The courses are broken up into part 1 and part 2.
2. Part 1 is the first 19 hours of the 40 hour course and part 2 is the second 21 hours of the 40 hour course.
3. Part 1 can be taken 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can start and stop whenever you want. When you re-enter the course after taking a break the course will pick up where you left off.
4. Part 2 is done the same as part one, with the exception to the times you can access the videos. Part two is limited to the times of day that the instructor is available for questions. This is due to state requirements. We have pre-determined times posted on this page.
We also offer a Massachusetts reciprocity quick study course for NH Real Estate Agents who want to prepare for the MA license. This is the class you need. $199.00
Real Estate Salesperson and Broker License Course Information
How to Sign Up for Pre-License Courses
Click the red signup button below to access the online classroom portal. Upon entering the online classroom portal, you will create an account.
Follow the directions in the portal. Click on the catalog button.
Choose the Pre license SALESPERSON and BROKERS courses button in the portal catalog. Choose the SALESPERSON OR BROKER COURSE as applicable to you. You need both part 1 and part 2 of your course to complete the 40 hours needed. Please note that you will need to contact us in order to receive your physical textbooks. YES, you will be sent TWO REAL TEXTBOOKS. Call us at 978-373-2859
Click the red and white arrow above to Watch a sample of the Real Estate course