Former student Crystal C. from Haverhill endorsed ABC Real Estate Training on Yelp: "Great experience!!! No pressure go at your own pace very reasonable affordable pricing! Very helpful great staff! One of the highest Rating passing exam schools in Massachusetts!!!! And will continue to help you along the way to success!!!"
Review left by Matt Harris
5 Star review 2-22-22
I had a fantastic experience at ABC while taking their real estate training course. Andy made the material easy to understand and a lot of fun to learn. His lectures combined invaluable information, insider tips, and plenty of hysterical stories. Those hours in his classroom flew by and the information I learned I now use everyday. I couldn't recommend more.
Get Your MA Real Estate Salesperson or Brokers License NOW! $350
1. Massachusetts requires the student to compile at least 40 hours of training
2. The student can complete the training course as quickly as they would like. Some of our students complete the course and earn the license in less than one month, while others take the slow road and complete the course in the four months allotted to them.
3.The course comes complete with all of the necessary training textbooks, handout materials and study tests.
4. Upon completing the course the student will receive a diploma and certificate making them eligible to take the real estate salesperson or brokers exam.
5. If the student should fail the exam they will be allowed to retake any part of or the entire course at no additional cost.
6. Upon passing the state real estate salesperson or broker’s exam the student will be licensed and legally authorized to work in the real estate business as a salesperson or broker throughout Massachusetts.
7. Real Estate is a huge multi-billion dollar business and having a real estate license allows you to be part of that.
8. Student taking the BROKERS course must be a licensed real estate salesperson for at least three years and have worked at least 25 hours per week throughout that year before being eligible to receive your broker’s license.
Massachusetts Real Estate
and BROKER ON-LINE COURSES
1. Both courses are online and can be taken in the comfort of your own home. The courses are broken up into part 1 and part 2.
2. Part 1 is the first 19 hours of the 40 hour course and part 2 is the second 21 hours of the 40 hour course.
3. Part 1 can be taken 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can start and stop whenever you want. When you re-enter the course after taking a break the course will pick up where you left off.
4. Part 2 can be taken at the pre-determined times when an instructor is available to speak with you if you should have any questions. This is due to state requirements. We have pre-determined times posted on this page.
Real Estate Salesperson and Broker License Course Information
How to Sign Up for Pre License Courses
You will need to enter our online classroom portal. Upon entering the online classroom portal, you will need to create an account if you do not already have an account.
Follow the directions you will see in the portal. The portal has a catalog of classes available. You will need to choose the Pre license salesperson and brokers button in the portal catalog. Choose the salesperson or broker course as applicable to you. You will need both part 1 and part 2 of your course to complete the 40 hours needed. Please note that you will need to contact us in order to receive your physical text books.
Call if you have questions: 978-373-2859