NEW INFORMATION FOR ALL MA LICENSED CONTRUCTION SUPERVISORS.
As of January 14, 2022, you can take all of your continuing education credits ONLINE. We have all the online classes you need. *This exception requires you complete all continuing education before June 1st, 2022. If your license expires before August 1st, 2022, and you finish your on-line continuing education and renew electronically before June 1st, 2022, you will be able to use all of your renewal credits from our on-line classes. Anyone expiring after July 31, 2022, will have to do at least 6 hours in our live classroom.
1. Once you enter the online class website go to (catalog) and purchase the appropriate classes.
2. If You are unrestricted, you need all 12 hours you must purchase classes A, B, E ($160.00)
3. If you are restricted you will need 10 hours you must purchase classes A, E, F ($130.00)
Live in person classes have been suspended for now due to most of our students taking advantage of the on-line exception mentioned above. We will resume live classes in May 2022. You will enjoy our on-line classes. You will feel as if you are in a live classroom except no donuts and free lunch.
**If you already have some classes completed through ABC Real Estate Training Institute or other
providers we are here to help you complete the remainder of your hours. Please call us and we
will tell you what you need to do. You are in good hands with ABC. We got your back. We don't want
you to take the wrong classes. Please call to be sure you have what you need.
Thank you so much, Andrew B Consoli
President ABC Real Estate Training Institute Inc. 978-373-2859
To take an online course, please follow these steps:
1. The contractor must purchase the appropriate course package.
2. They must complete the entire online course offering and pass a test exam
3. They must print out a completion certificate when finished and mail the certificate to the state along with their construction supervisor renewal form.
4. That's all there is to it!
CSL Continuing Education Course Approval
Construction Supervisor Classes
June 27, 2022 (Monday) Class Two $135.00 for the full day (LIVE ONLY)
|8:00-9:00||Business Practices/Worker's Comp||1||$25.00|
|9:00-10:00||Work Place Safety||1||$25.00|
Construction Supervisor Online Classes
"We want this experience to be as simple as possible."
Total hours of continued education courses you should complete: The number of hours you must complete depends on the type of construction supervisor you are.
• Unrestricted construction supervisor: 12 hours
• Restricted construction supervisor: 10 hours
• Specialty construction supervisor (masonry, roofing, insulation, etc.): 6 hours (*Please call our office 978-373-2859 for details before booking an online class)
When to complete your continuing education courses: You must complete your continuing education course(s) before your license expires.